My husband, Steve, and I live in Greenwood. I moved to South Carolina from Florida over ten years ago and have definitely come to think of Greenwood as "home". I have three grown children and two grandsons who still live in Florida, but not for a lack of trying on my part to get them to relocate!
I grew up in Michigan so I can say I have experienced different parts of the country and can assure anyone who asks, that "Greenwood is like having the best of both worlds!"
After retiring from the State of Florida as an Administrative Hearing Officer with the Department of Highway Safety, I spent some time trying to decide what my next move should be. Real Estate was a lifelong ambition of mine so I realized that it was time to do it. I have dabbled in real estate for several years for myself and wanted to help others find out how rewarding it can be. Through my experiences I have found that every situation is unique and every person has their own individual needs that must be attended to. Real Estate gives me the opportunity to meet new people and make life-long friends.
Another great passion of mine is creating stained-glass artwork. I have been "doing glass" for almost 20 years and taught the art before leaving Florida.
Buying and selling Real Estate can be very frustrating as well as an exciting experience. If you have the right Realtor® assisting you along the way it can even be fun! I truly enjoy helping people through all the many processes of buying and selling a home.
I feel fortunate to be a part of one of the fastest growing real estate franchises in the nation as well as a part of the great group of people who I work with daily at Prudential Cambridge Realty.
If you or someone you know ever has a need for real estate assistance, I would love the opportunity to help you. Whether now or in the future - I'll always have room for more friends!
REALTOR®, ABR, GRI
Prudential Cambridge Realty
1717 Bypass 72 NE
Greenwood SC 29649
Real Estate News
- Homebuyer Flood Insurance Relief
- Obamacare Regulations Recognize Agents as Non-Employees
- Senate Introduces TRIA Reauthorization Bill
- Twitter CFA Urges Patent Litigation Reform
- NAR Letter on FHA Premiums
- NAR President Meets with FEMA
- CFPB Issues RESPA/TILA Guide
- EPA Proposes Increased Regulation of Water
- NAR Issue Brief: Mortgage Debt Cancellation Tax Relief
- Proposed Rule Issued on AMCs
- President Signs Flood Rate Bill
- President Obama Signs Flood Insurance Bill Into Law
- MSA Calculations Affect Loan Limits
- NAR Submits Comments On Loan Limits
- RESPA 3 Day Waiting Period